Aside from planning your wedding ceremony, one of the things you need to plan during your big day is the honeymoon destination. White beaches are always on the top spot but they should suit perfectly with the budget. Out of 72 countries, here are the top 10 places you love to spend your happy ending.
1. New Zealand - Also known as Land of the Long White Cloud, New Zealand is one of the best honeymoon destinations for several good reasons. If both of you are adventurous and nature lovers, then you should consider this nation. Amazing beaches for sunbathing and swimming, fabulous landscapes to discover and high mountains to climb are just some to watch out for. There are even active volcanoes. New Zealand consists of North and South islands and also other tiny islands. Driving around by car is one of the best ways to explore the nation.
2. Thailand - This country is one of the favorites of newly-wed couples in Southeast Asia. It is very popular due to its breathtaking island getaways such as Ko Samui, Phi Phi Island and Phuket. To truly enjoy your honeymoon, your visit should include going to one of island getaways, country's capital, Bangkok and Chiang Rain of the North. Through this, your honeymoon consists of experiencing the modern civilization, delicious local foods and magnificent landscapes.
3. Tahiti - It is the biggest island in French Polynesia situated in archipelago of Society Islands near the southern Pacific Ocean. This island and its culture are truly fascinating. France conquered this place in 1880 and French is still its main language. The combination of French and Polynesian cultures captivates visitors every time. The island is surrounded by white sand. It is also the perfect diving and snorkeling location due to its beautiful coral reefs. Take time to visit the market to be amazed with the local products and foods they have to offer.
4. Cancun, Mexico - Located on Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is on the top list of many couples because of its lovely white beaches, Mayan ruins, rainforests and affordable resorts. Tourists decrease from December to April, but the countless resorts and the 14-mile white beach provides you a wide space you desire. This destination is created for tourism so you need to look further to experience the Mexican culture. However, if you want bars, nightclubs, shopping, spa, parasailing and sports such as golf, then Cancun is the perfect getaway.
5. Belize - Belize of Central America should consider by couples as honeymoon destination for a few reasons: it is two-hour flight from Miami, the 84-degree weather every day and the Belize Barrier Reef which stretches up to 190 miles. The reef is perfect for fishing excursions, scuba trips and snorkeling. Belize is surrounded by the Caribbean Sea, Mexico and Guatemala. The country is also the home of untouched rainforests, jungles and beaches, as well as ruins from the Mayan period. Belize is a fantastic destination for honeymooners, nature lovers, historians and also for people who just love to sit by the beach and watch the sunset.
6. Croatia - Most couples love Mediterranean but if you want to be away from the crowd, then Croatia is the perfect place. Although it is one of the favorites these days, it is not as populated as other places in Adriatic. Explore the Dalmatian Coast by cruise ship. You could also visit the Dubrovnik City which is home of active seaports since the seventh century; the Korcula Island to snorkel, explore and unwind; the Diocletian's Palace which is considered a UNESCO World Heritage since it was built way back 305 A.D.; the Hvar Island because of its beaches, olive trees, pine forests and vineyards.
7. Sta. Lucia - One of the popular honeymoon destinations in Southern Caribbean because of its remarkable beaches, astonishing rainforests, the Piton Mountains and the hospitable locals. When you are in Sta. Lucia, you must be out to explore everything it has to offer. Activities such as mountain hiking, zip-lining, ATVing, horseback riding, diving tour and sea kayaking will surely make the country memorable for you and your partner.
8. Maldives - Due to its one-of-a-kind beauty, this country has earned the title "Most Romantic Spot in the World". Countless islands and a thousand coral islands cover the 35,000 square feet of Indian Ocean and it is located near (about 500 miles) from Sri Lanka. This is one of the well-preserved places across the globe. But it is quite difficult to get here - it is a long flight from United States then you transfer to a boat or seaplane from the airport. However, as you arrive you are rewarded by picturesque white beaches and also the place offers the best snorkeling and diving spot in the world. Each island has its own resort so you won't have to move from one island to another.
9. Caribbean - This destination has a lot to offer and you will surely find the most suitable place for your budget and lifestyle. You could find all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica; French restaurants and luxurious hotels in St. Bart; and beach lovers would definitely embrace the Turks & Caicos.
10. Bali - Out of 17, 500 islands of Indonesia, Bali is the most famous. Bali has warm weather from 60s to 90s and dry season occurs from June to September, which also means low humidity. Honeymooners should visit some tourist districts such as Legian, Bukit, Sansur and Nusa Dua. Ensure to include Central Bali to your schedule as it is considered an artist community and it has the Monkey Forest and the most beautiful rice terraces.
Awesome. Fabulous. Personalized Gifts! Turn yourself into a 3D Figurine hand sculpted to LOOK LIKE YOU! Create Yours NOW! http://www.minimecity.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Febrina_J_Tanghal